- Ohloh profile
- Mercurial repositories on Bitbucket
- Bazaar repositories Launchpad
- Git repositories on GitHub
I've contributed individual patches and bug reports to too many projects to enumerate individually here, so I only list projects where my most of my contributions lie.
- Python implementations
- CPython - The old and venerable reference Python implementation. I look after the interpreter, compiler and a few stdlib modules. In addition, I am the CPython 2.7 and 3.1 release manager. For my contributions to CPython I received the Python Community Service award in January 2011.
- PyPy - A fast and compliant implementation of Python written in Python. It features a Just-In-Time compiler as well as pluggable features such as greenlets and different garbage collectors. I wrote the PyPy Python compiler.
- Python libraries
I enjoy presenting. Here are the technology related talks I've given: